Audio-Technica ATH-CKS5TW True Wireless Earphone
The ATH-CKS5TW in-ear headphones with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology pair powerful, high-fidelity sound with the convenience and freedom of a truly wireless design.
Featuring auto power on/off, the headphones turn on and are ready to go as soon as you remove them from the included charging case. Return them to the case and they power off and begin charging. The headphones offer 15 hours of continuous music playback on a full charge, with 30 hours of additional power available from the charging case, so you can take your music with you wherever you go. Plus, the case is equipped with a USB-C battery jack, allowing you to recharge the case quickly when you need to do so.
The headphones are equipped with exclusive 10 mm drivers with dual-layer diaphragms. The combination of hard and soft diaphragm materials results in clear, full-range audio with superb bass. The sound is further enhanced by the included silicone eartips (available in four sizes: XS, S, M, L) whose thin, flexible design allows them to fit perfectly in the ear for excellent isolation and high-frequency sound delivery. Silicone 3D loop supports are also included to offer an even more secure fit.
As there are no wires connected to the headphones, controls and a built-in mic are situated on the headphones’ housings, giving you full, convenient control of your music and phone calls without needing to touch your smartphone or other paired device. Call quality is greatly improved by Qualcomm cVc™ (Clear Voice Capture) technology. Call audio also plays in both headphones, making conversations even clearer.
The ATH-CKS5TW headphones have an IPX2 water-resistance rating, which means they are protected from dripping water, such as rain and sweat. They are also compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio and AAC codecs for excellent wireless audio transmission.
– Powerful Solid Bass sound in a truly wireless design with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology for ultimate comfort and freedom of movement
– Water-resistant performance (IPX2 drip-proof rating) protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
– Auto power function turns the headphones on when they’re removed from the charging case and turns them off and begins charging when they’re returned to the case
– Built-in mic and buttons let you control music, calls, and volume without touching your smartphone
– Exclusive 10 mm drivers with dual-layer diaphragm deliver clear, full-range audio with superb bass
– Thin, flexible silicone eartips fit securely and improve high-frequency sound delivery
– Included 3D loop supports can be used to provide an even more secure fit
– Long-lasting battery life with 15 hours of continuous use on a full charge
– Portable charging case gives you two additional charges for 45 total hours of on-the-go power
– Qualcomm cVc™ (Clear Voice Capture) technology ensures you can have clear, natural-sounding conversations during calls
– Compatible with high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio and AAC codecs
– Call audio plays in both headphones for greater clarity
– Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings
– Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 30 cm (12″) USB-A/USB-C charging cable, 3D loop supports, and silicone rings
– Available in black (ATH-CKS5TWBK), blue (ATH-CKS5TWBL), and khaki (ATH-CKS5TWKH)
– One Year Warranty
– Type: Dynamic
– Driver Diameter: 10 mm
– Frequency Response: 5 – 40,000 Hz
– Sensitivity: 110 dB/mW
– Impedance: 16 ohms